Sunday, November 6, 2016

K-BEAUTYFUL (Product Reviews)

So I've currently been addicted with Korean beauty products and have done my fair share of hoarding from Althea.

I've consistently used some of these K-BEAUTY goodies and here's my take on them:

ELIZAVECCA SKIN LIAR PRIMER

Super cute packaging! Looks like it was taken from some retro game. :D


 

I've been using this for more than 2 weeks now, and I can honestly say that it's not as impressive as I thought it would be.

As the name implies, it should be able to cover your pores on its own and make your skin look flawless, like magic.

Image taken from Althea

Well...the picture on the left is me with just my moisturizer, prior to using the Skin Liar. While the one on the right is the one after I've used the Skin Liar.

 

Notice any difference? Nah, nothing noticeable really, my pores are still there. On the good side, it does give you a soft, powdery finish that makes your skin feel soft to the touch. Also, it mattified my skin a bit and reduced the shine around my t-zone. I like using it before my compact powder, for a "no make up" look.


MY CERA CREAM and  IOPE Air Cushion ® (Natural Glow) in Natural Beige

I started using these items the day that I received them. I have to admit that I was really excited with these two items, specially the Air Cushion.

My Cera Cream promises to be the only cream that you will ever need. It will act as your toner, moisturizer, emulsion, ampuole, and whitening cream in one! 

Image taken from Althea

Next is the Iope Air Cushion. I got the Natural Glow variety in Natural Beige (N21) shade.

Image taken from Althea

The product comes in a blue chrome box, and inside is the cushion and the refill.

 


 




The compact itself is very attractive looking and comes in an ivory-like color. It's sealed properly and it can be seen that the cushion itself has a 3D honeycomb shape, which is said to lock in the moisture of the product better than other cushions.

By the way, I just had my hair cut short last October 30, so yeah. Short hair me. 

So here's my picture story: (All pictures taken with indoor light)

STEP 1: APPLY MY CERA CREAM (after using toner)

  

I use My Cera Cream as my day and night moisturizing cream. I have to admit that it does a great job keeping my skin hydrated and feel super soft. I love the effects of this cream on my skin!


STEP 2: APPLY ELIZAVECCA SKIN LIAR PRIMER

*I had to change my clothes, hence, messing up my hair. >.< 

As you can see, after applying the Skin Liar Primer, my skin was mattified. It also feels soft, but the pores are still visible.

I am showing the my blemish found on my right cheek so I can highlight the effect of the Iope Air Cushion, after this step.

  


STEP 3: APPLY A DECENT AMOUNT OF IOPE AIR CUSHION

*Dispensed this amount of product after three taps. Applied it first on the right side of my face to show the difference after application and the coverage it can give.

  

Applied on entire face:

  

I love the instant brightening effect that it gives my face. The subtle dewy finish and the amount of coverage that makes it look so natural! Also, it doesn't have any strong scent. I have found the one!!

I honestly think that this beauty routine works very well. From prepping the skin to applying the perfect cushion. The best thing is that all of these products are very skin-friendly and didn't break me out.

UPDATE:

The Iope Air Cushion lasts me for over 6 hours, without any need for touch-ups. It doesn't cake on me and it stays in place. Sooooooo in love with it!!!

Looks like I'll be hooked with Althea for a very long time. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment