Saturday, November 5, 2016

K-BEAUTYFUL (Unboxing)

So today I want to share my unboxing experience of the new loot I got from Althea.

Together with my friends, I placed 2 new orders with Althea. The first set of orders were placed around early afternoon of October 21, 2016. While I placed another order early evening of the same day. Both orders were tagged as "Complete" on October 24, 2016. So I was anxiously waiting for the arrival of 2 packages.

Our first set of orders (Box #1) arrived on October 26, 2016, an impressive 5 days after I placed my order, and just in time for the long weekend. Unfortunately, the second set of orders (Box #2) arrived on November 2, 2016. I felt a bit of disappointment about this delay since both orders were placed and completed on the same day. I believe that this was due to the delay of the courier chosen. Box #1 was coursed through eCargo, while Box#2 was given to Rincos. Hence, I hope that they don't use Rincos as a courier, since their service was really disappointing.

On to the boxes!

Box #1



As with before, a list of items ordered is pasted on the initial packaging:
  • 2 sets Nella Black & Black Pore Cleansing Set
  • 2 pcs Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base
  • 2 pcs Gold Monkey Glamour Lip 3 Step
  • 1 Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner (250ml)
  • 1 Etude House Moistful Collagen Cream
  • 1 Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50 PA+++ in Rosy Beige
  • 2 Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer (30ml)
  • 1 Witch's Pouch Selfie Like Shot Dual Lipstick (0.8g) in Orange and Nudie
All of this for an affordable price of Php 4,014 and since I had 150 points, I used it to make my bill get further reduced to Php 3,864, yay!!



Since this was a group order, my hoard for this batch were just:

  

After waiting for another seven (7) days, Box #2 was finally delivered!!

For this order, I got:
  • Iope Air Cushion ® (Natural Glow) 15g + refill 15g in Natural Beige (N21)
  • My Cera Cream (30ml)
  • Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Foam

All I paid for this batch was just Php 1,970. It's pretty much a super great deal! I've browsed around and saw that the Iope Air Cushion alone retails from Php 2,000 - Php 2,500. So yeah, definitely a great deal from Althea!

I've been consistently using some of the items here and I'll be posting product reviews of them soon, so please stay tuned!

고맙습니다

No comments:

Post a Comment