Thursday, November 17, 2016

K-BEAUTYFUL REVIEW (Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Foam)

So for today, I'd like to share my experience with using the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Foam which I bought from Athea, for just Php 370.


This product is known to effectively minimize the appearance of pores, with regular use. It is said to contain bits of volcanic scoria from the Jeju volcano which helps to absorb sebum and unclog pores.

Like all K-beauty products, it's spout is sealed with a foil to ensure that no contamination takes place. The product has a nice, creamy consistency. I didn't find it to be too thick, it was just right and lathers very well.

 

If you look closely, you can see some sort of bead like particles mixed with the cream. I think these are the Jeju volcanic scoria. These particles act as a mini facial scrub which helps in ridding your face of all the dirt and oil.

 

It foams up well and spreads out easily. A little goes a long way. After rinsing and drying, it leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and firm. 

Been using it for over two weeks (during the day), but I haven't really seen any drastic visible changes with my pores. Will update my progress as I continue to use it as a regular part of my daily routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment